San Diego is a great place to live and there is plenty to do. October is upon us and so are the Halloween festivities! There is plenty to do for adults’ children and families! You don’t have to stay at one location either. Let Us drive you around and be your Halloween Ghoul Transportation! (858) 483-LIMO (5466)
Here is a List of San Diego Halloween To-do List;
• 10th Annual Dos Equis XX Monster Bash Saturday, October 30th, 2010 from 6:00 PM to Midnight
• Heaven & Hell 2010 October 30 This year it will be hosted by the Del Mar Fairgrounds
• Halloween 2010 at the Hardrock Hotel October 30
• Halloween at Decos October 31
• Kandy Halloween at the Playboy Mansion October 30,
• 7th Annual Halloween Ball at The Prado in Balboa Park October 31
• 80′s Heat presents Halloween Heat Freeze Frame October 31 Belly Up’s raging Halloween party
• October 15-31 meet “real” ghosts and learn their stories? Go to Old Town San Diego State Historic Park to hear stories of people who once lived in early San Diego during the 1800s.
• San Diego Family Halloween Activities
October, children 11 and younger receive free admission to the Zoo and Park all month long, and we have lots of kid-friendly activities taking place that are designed to get them outside and connected with nature.
• Halloween Family Day at Balboa Park October 30 Balboa Park’s next Family Day on Saturday, October 30. Museums throughout the park will offer free entry for children 17 and under with paid adult admission.
• Howl-o-ween Canine Carnival October 30 Fun activities for the entire family! A Taste of the Beach walk. Delicious food samplings and special discounts from the Beach walk Restaurants.
• Halloween Spooktacular at Sea World October 2 – October 31 This event takes place on weekends from October 2, 2010 to October 31, 2010 from 1pm to 6pm and is included with park admission
• LEGOLAND Brick-or-Treat Celebration October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2010 The Park transforms into a not-too-spooky Halloween haven.
• Haunted Tales of the Ship October 9, 16, 23, 30 the Star of India
• Safe Trick or Treat on Pumpkin Lane | October 31 The pumpkins have been harvested which means it is time for all of the fair princesses, beauty queens, witches, warlocks, ghouls and mischief makers to come out and safely Trick or Treat on Halloween night. From 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 31, 2010, DEMA will be continuing its night of Safe Trick or Treats. South Coast Hwy 101 from The Den to Self-Realization Fellowship Bookstore will be converted into Pumpkin Lane featuring fantastic, carved pumpkins at four different viewing locations.
San Diego Limousine Service