Masterpiece Limousine Team Blog –
Week of July 29 at a Glance
• Earth, Wind and Fire at Humphrey’s Concerts by the Bay Sunday, July 28 at 8 p.m.
• Steel Pulse at Del Mar Free Summer Concert Series – DELMARSCENE.COM
• Del Mar Racing Season runs through September 5. Tickets from $6 to $20.
• Temecula’s Wine Country:
o Free jazz on Sundays at Falkner Winery from Noon to 3 p.m.
o Rick Braun and Richard Elliott , Saturday, August 4 as part of the line-up for Champagne Jazz Series at Thornton Winery
• Walking Tour of the Gaslamp Quarter’s Wine Bars Sunday, July 29 at 3 p.m.
• San Diego Brewery Tour $67 through July 31.
• San Diego Beer and Wine Tours through October 31 – $69.
• San Diego Theatres presents: “Memphis” last chance to see it on Sunday, July 29 at the Civic Center and “Midnight Cry at Balboa Theatre, Saturday, August 4 at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
• At the Movies – Just Released, Now Playing & Coming Soon: The Dark Knight Rises, Ice Age: Continental Drift, the Amazing Spider-Man, Ruby Sparks, and The Watch
• Attractions: San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, LEGOLAND California, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Balboa Park, Mission Bay Aquatic Park
• Check out these Top Restaurants: Cusp Dining and Drinks (Mediterranean) in La Jolla, Fresco Trattoria & Bar (Italian) in Carlsbad, Firefly at the Dana Mission Bay (Contemporary American) in Mission Bay, Hornblower Cruises & Events – San Diego (Californian) Downtown / Gaslamp, Mistral at Loews Coronado Bay Resort (Contemporary French) in Coronado, Shimbashi Izakay (Japanese) in Del Mark, Ocean Room (Seafood) Downtown / Gaslamp and Vela (Contemporary American) Downtown / Gaslamp.